Friday, March 02, 2018

Still in awe of the Falcon Heavy

This is news from last month but I am still in awe of the Falcon Heavy launch. I'm sure most people have seen this plastered over the news and on TV but I watched this video again today and had to post it.




This very cool photo is something we need to purchase.  Doug will order it and I think we will get it framed and hang it in the den.  That's where we listen to music and have drinks many evenings.


  Tesla

One day we would love to visit the Kennedy Space Center and if we could see a launch, so much the better. Dreaming for retirement or a vacation coming up.

Hope all is well in your world.

2 comments:

  1. My husband is a Boeing engineer working on SLS so we don't like to think too much about the Falcon Heavy! Though even he had to admit it was pretty cool. We're hoping to head down to KSC at the end of July for the Delta IV Heavy launch. The school schedule is making it a bit iffy but I'm hoping we can make it work. Delta IV was the first project he was a lead engineer on and he really wants to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing, Katherine. I would love to see a launch. One day....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........